January Jubilee Services at New Life East and New Life Central will continue as scheduled. Services begin at 6:30 PM. We’ll see you there!
It’s a new year, a new start…join us for January Jubilee 2011!
January Jubilee will begin on Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 6:30 p.m. at New Life East. Services will be held three nights weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Tuesday services will be held at the East location; Wednesday and Friday services will be held at the Central location.
The final service will be an all-night prayer shut-in held at the Central location on Friday, January 28th at 6:30 PM – Saturday, January 29th, 6:00 AM.
During January Jubilee, we will participate in a consecration which will begin on January 2 and continue until January 31. Details regarding the service schedule and daily dietary & prayer guidelines are listed below.
2011 Consecration Information – January 2 – January 31
Service Times – January 2010
- Tuesdays, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.New Life East
- Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.New Life Central
- Fridays, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.New Life Central
- All-Night Prayer Shut-in Friday, January 28 @ 6:30 PM – Saturday, January 29, 6:00 AM
Daily Dietary Guidelines
- No meat of any kind
- No confections, sweets, desserts, baked goods, or candy of any kind
- No alcohol, carbonated drinks or caffeine beverages of any kind
- No other beverages or drinks of any kind (i.e., power drinks or smoothies)
- Whole grains, fruits and vegetables only
- 100% Fruit/Vegetable Juice, Dairy/Soy Milk & Water only
In-depth dietary guidelines can be found here.
Daily Prayer Schedule
- Set aside personal time for prayer at 6:00 a.m., 12:00 noon, & 6:00 p.m.
- Make confessions at least 5 minutes during personal prayer time
- Daily Prayer of Consecration ~ 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m. at New Life Central
- Make daily confessions provided by the ministry: click here
(We encourage everyone who is available to make every effort to join us for a sacred time of prayer & intercession.)
Physical Fitness Regimen
- Set aside personal time to exercise daily, this may include: walking, running, aerobics or weight exercises
Fasting and Prayer Focus:
- Faith for possession and direction
- New creation imaging
- Personal development and empowerment
- New spiritual conquests and kingdom-mindedness throughout the year