The Year of the Supernatural!
Supernatural means God’s divine power, His creative ability, His unseen force of power which is released through our words and belief in His written and spoken words. As you release the ability of God by the words of your mouth, victory and success will manifest themselves to you. Fear-filled words will defeat you, but faith-filled words will put you in the winner’s circle.
These confessions should be made during the designated prayer times of 9:00 am; 12:00 Noon; and 3:00 pm.
2015 CONFESSIONS OF FAITH FOR THE SUPERNATURAL MANIFESTATION OF GOD:
- II Corinthians 2:14
Now the natural man (ruled by the senses) receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: and he cannot know them because they are spiritually understood; therefore, my mind is not five physical-sense-ruled or limited when it comes to the things of God.
- Because of and through the working of the Holy Spirit in my born-again human spirit, I see God, am led by Him, know Him, and fellowship with Him daily.
- The mind of the senses is in enmity against God (Romans 8:6-7), and is not subject to the law of God. It is dominated by Satan’s nature.
- God thinks through me and has ascendency over the mind of the flesh (five physical-sense-ruled).
- God speaks through me and makes His words living things that defy natural understanding in my life.
- Ephesians 1:17-19
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power. My new mind, the mind of Christ, the mind of my recreated human spirit, is bigger in me and has more capacity to function in me than the mind of the senses (the carnal mind). God is conveying regular messages through my spirit, because of my new creation status, He (God) causes the eyes of my spirit to hear, interpret, and understand Divine instructions for my life.
- I have clear, unobstructed revelation and unveiling of all that was achieved by Jesus Christ for my redemption; therefore, I see with the eyes of God, hear with the ears of God, and think through God’s mind which is imparted to me through His word and by His Spirit.
- II Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. THEREFORE, all things that are not in agreement with the plan of God for my life are being changed as I ponder, meditate, study and confess God’s glory (grace) which was wrought on my account through Jesus Christ.
- God is building His nature in me and causing me to function like Jesus, having the faith of God and believing all things are possible to them that believe. (Mark 9:23 – “…If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.)There are great and supernatural feats that Jesus is performing for me now at God’s right hand as Mediator, High Priest, and Surety for the New Covenant that as I continue to mix my faith “in Him”, the performance of the same will influence the weak and disillusioned and bring many lost souls to Him.
- I Corinthians 1:30-31
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. I am using God’s supernatural knowledge in every facet of my life, which is what is meant by expressing “Jesus is made unto us wisdom, righteousness and sanctification.” I will not stand, attempt to function or rely upon, human intellect wisdom or understanding when Divine direction shows me a different path. God’s wisdom and ability are higher than any natural source; therefore, my praise, adoration, and glory are of the Lord and not of myself.
- Matthew 7:7-8
“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” As I pray daily, the wall of disbelief is melting in every area of my life. I have the assurance of God’s might and wonder-working power in my life; therefore, I admit that, according to the Scriptures, I supernaturally receive all things promised to me by the Heavenly Father.
- Psalm 91:2-10
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
If heaven and earth pass away, the supernatural word of God will not fail! I believe the supernatural intervention of my Heavenly Father in all things. I look to Him for guidance, as I verbally confess my faith “in Him,” knowing His words shall work mightily on my behalf this year!