In an effort to assist you in making food choices during our time of consecration, we’re providing a list of approved foods for the dietary guidelines.
The approved foods and beverages are listed below. If you have any questions concerning an item, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be sure to respond in a timely manner.
APPROVED FOODS LIST:
- All Fruits
- All Vegetables (must be fresh or frozen, no canned vegetables)
- Whole Grain Cereals/Oatmeal
- Certain Dairy Products: Milk, Cheese, Yogurt
- Eggs (egg whites only)
- Soups must be made with fresh or frozen vegetables (i.e. not Campbell’s canned soups)
Toppings: If you are eating salad or potatoes and would like to add some flavor, dressings and barbecue sauce are acceptable with moderation.
- 100% Fruit Juices
- Smoothies (100% fruit smoothies, no additives)
- Protein Drinks (not to be confused with high-caffeine energy drinks)