You can complete any task when you learn how to develop your faith.
TUESDAY IN THE TRUTH/WEDNESDAY IN THE WORD
March 2 & 3, 2010
Faith for Completing Your Life’s Assignment V
(I Must Know the Place of My Assignment)
Pastor George M. Matthews, II
a. Discover why bad things happen to good people
b. Discover why your witness or prayers may be ineffective
c. Discover three necessary components required to receive Word results
d. Discover how to eradicate grievous situations and people
a. Developed faith is a requirement to complete your life’s assignment.
b. You can complete any task when you learn how to develop your faith.
c. God is specific with His plan for your life.
d. Success comes as you embrace you life’s assignment.
a. Assignment defined…an appointment, a placement, a putting, a specific place, a position, a spot, your exact location, a fixation, a planting, an installation, to narrow down, to put one’s finger on.
b. Destiny defined…destiny is a term that refers to the ultimate end or outcome of a person’s life.
1. God has a specific assignment for every life.
2. Man is a three part being: spirit, soul and body. (I Thessalonians 5:23)
3. God oversees the assignment of spirits. (Hebrews 12:9)
b. Acts 10:34 (KJV & The Amplified Bible)
1. God honors His principles not people.
2. If God had a plan for Jeremiah, He has a plan for the believer.
c. St. Mark 11:22-23
1. Your life’s assignment will be carried out based on the development of your faith. (Galatians 3:13-14; Romans 12:3, 6)
2. Faith is developed by hearing the Word. (Romans 10:17)
d. Ephesians 2:10, The Amplified Bible.
I. Success is in the Specificity of Your Life’s Assignment
1. Things/rewards compliment your assignment.
2. The distractions of people come to test the worthiness of your assignment and consequently the rewards.
3. Your success comes as you embrace your assignment.
B. St. Luke 4:23-27
1. Your assignment is a specific solution to a specific person or thing.
2. Others may not initially recognize your assignment.
3. Your assignment is always to specific people, a specific place and a specific time.
C. Biblical examples of specific assignments
1. Joseph was a specific solution to the cup bearer of Pharaoh and the baker.
2. Moses was a deliverer specifically to Israel.
3. David defeats only one giant, Goliath. (II Samuel 21:18-22).
4. Joshua was assigned to the city of Jericho.
(c) 2010 George Matthews Ministries. All Rights Reserved.