Until you reach a place of no doubt, which equates to a fixed and established heart, you will not see manifestation in the natural realm.
Biblical Psychology III Session III September 23, 2009 @ 10:00am
(The Established Heart)
A. I Corinthians 3:18-23 18Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. 19For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 20And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. 21Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your’s; 22Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your’s; 23And ye are Christ’s; and Christ is God’s.
B. Philippians 2: 5-7 5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
I. We Must Know how we are Made
A. Man is a three part being – body, spirit and soul (I Thessalonians 5:23).
1. The body performs through five physical senses.
2. The spirit has five characteristics – faith, hope, prayer, worship and praise or reverence.
3. The soul has five characteristics – mind, will, imagination, emotion and intellect.
B. A diseased mind affects the spirit and the body and thereby you cannot walk in health, wealth and prosperity.
C. The mind then is the bridge between the body and the spirit; and how you renew your mind or heart will determine whether you will operate in the natural room or spiritual room.
II. The Established Heart
A. Psalm 112:1-8 1Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. 2His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. 3Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. 4Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. 5A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion. 6Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance. 7He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD. 8His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.
1. A fixed and established heart in the Word is the access point to health, wealth and prosperity.
2. The mind must become more convinced that the promises of God are true without doubt; doubt causes the truth of God not to come to pass.
B. St. Mark 11:22-24 22And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.23For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
1. ‘Have faith in God’ (verse 22) is synonymous with ‘let this mind be in you’ (Philippians 2:5).
2. Until you reach a place of no doubt which equates to a fixed and established heart, you will not see manifestation in the natural room.
3. The mind is capable of reaching a place of no doubt naturally (ex. no doubt about heaven, knowing a telephone number, mother is alive, gender confidence).
4. An action (believing) such as moving or stepping out is an indication of an established heart.
C. Synonyms for established
1. Create, give rise to, bring into being, to start, found, institute, set up, make, form, build, construct, install, settle, secure, ground, root, plant, to place, rise, station, locate
D. The quality of the Word of God in your heart is the locater.
1. An established heart creates an inner image inside you and causes the body to navigate toward that which you are believing for.
2. The Word will locate the health, wealth and prosperity when your heart is established – fixed with no doubt.
3. God designed being established in the Word to be the system to acquire manifestation because it’s the one thing Satan will not do. God puts our answers to life challenges in the Word so Satan cannot steal them.