Corporate Confessions for 2012
(Each category should be used every week for the month of January and the corresponding day of the week.)
Sunday – Our Pastors
- Father I thank You for giving me a pastor after Your heart which feeds me with knowledge and understanding. I thank You that he is anointed to preach good tidings to the meek, to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, the opening of prison doors to those that are bound…
- I thank You that he preaches the word in season and out of season.
- I thank You that he studies to show himself approved unto You, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.
- He is anointed to hear what the Spirit is saying to the Church.
- I thank You that he always has a seasoned word that speaks to my spirit and that word causes my spirit to come alive, changes my emotion, and causes my life to be conformed to Your image.
- I thank You that he casts the cares of the Church on You because You care for him.
- I thank You that I am able to follow him as he follows Christ.
- I thank You that he speaks the Word only and is not moved by his senses or outside influences.
- I thank You that You have given him peace and cause him to walk, sleep, and enjoy Your peace every day of his life.
- I thank You that he is increasing more and more in every area of his life.
- I thank You that in 2012 he is walking in a multi-dimensional anointing, and that he is seeing things that he has never seen before in Your word, hearing things that he has never heard before, and doing things that he has never done before.
- I thank You that he is operating in the miraculous and prophetic giftings like never before.
- I thank You that his grace is never frustrated nor disturb.
- I thank You that You prepare the hearts, minds, and the spirit of people to always be able to receive a word from him as a word from You, Lord.
(Isaiah 61:1-3; I Corinthians 2:4; II Timothy 4:2; Jeremiah 3:15)
- I thank You that Pastor Judith walks in anointing like never before.
- I thank You that she is gifted and graced in administration.
- I thank You that she is anointed to see areas of waste and anointed for increase.
- I thank You that the heart of her husband trusts in her confidently, relies on, and believes in her safely.
- She is a capable, intelligent, and virtuous woman, far more precious than jewels.
- She rises up early and gets spiritual food for her household.
- She seeks first God’s kingdom and all good things are added unto her.
- She gives of the fruit of her hands and reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, and her works praise her.
- She is industrious with her savings and plants fruitful vines.
- Strength and dignity are her clothing and her position is strong and secure.
- She rejoices over the future knowing that she and her family are in readiness for it.
- She opens her mouth with skillful and godly wisdom, and in her tongue is the law of kindness, giving counsel and instruction.
- The bread of idleness (gossip, discontent and self-pity) she does not eat.
- I thank You that she always has the people that she needs to get every assignment done with ease.
- I thank You that she is quick to hear and do that which You give her to do.
(Proverbs 31:10-31; Ecclesiastes 4:9; Hebrews 13:7)
Monday – The Nation
As it is written, blessed is the nation who’s God is the Lord. Jesus is Lord of the United States of America, and all those who plan and plot America’s demise are continually confounded and brought to shame. For the Lord knows the going out and the coming in, and the enemy’s rage against this nation, and therefore, we boldly declare the Lord’s defense and salvation over America in Jesus’ name. No arrows, no missiles, no drones or any other attacking devices set against this nation whether by sea, by air, or by land shall enter into the borders or air space of this nation. Thank you Lord for justice and righteousness within this nation, and for prosperity upon the people from the least to the greatest from this time forth and forever, in Jesus’ name…Amen.
(Psalm 33:12; II Kings 19:27-34; Isaiah 37:35)
Tuesday – Benefit of Meditating God’s Word
Because I meditate in God’s Word day and night and do what is written in it, I make my own way prosperous and I have good success. I am prosperous and I am successful. I’m like a tree firmly planted and tended by rivers of water. I’m not anxious and full of cares. The Lord is my hope and confidence. I trust in and rely on Him. Because I meditate in God’s Word day and night and do what is written in it, I shall not see heat nor drought, but will continually bear fruit abundantly and bring forth dreams and visions. No man shall be able to stand before me all the days of my life, in Jesus’ name…Amen. (Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1:3; Jeremiah 17:7-8)
Wednesday – Believer’s Declaration
I am a Believer! My occupation as a Believer is to believe; therefore, I believe whatsoever God’s Word says is so. I believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God. Because I am a Believer in Jesus’ name, signs and wonders follow me. I’m not mechanical, but I am full of faith. I am full of power. I expect. I anticipate, and I am open to the movement of God; therefore, I do not miss the prophetic nor lose my fervency concerning the things of God. God rewards me on my post; therefore, I am faithful to remain on my post, in Jesus’ name…Amen.
(II Peter 1:20-21; St. Mark 16:17)
Thursday – Lifestyle
My body is God’s temple. I’m watchful of what I put in it. I consider what is before me, and eat only that which is right and nutritious for promoting health. I’m not gluttonous. I’m not a great eater of meat. I do not consume strong drinks or intoxicating drinks. I remember that the very God of peace sanctifies me wholly, and my whole spirit and soul and body are preserved. I make a habit of practicing a healthy dietary lifestyle which aides in supporting the systems of my body as they continually and systematically function in kingdom perfection, so that I live long, and live strong upon the earth, in Jesus’ name…Amen.
(II Corinthians 6:16; Proverbs 23:1, 20-21)
Friday – This Year
I declare that God’s ability is on every day of my year. It is crowned with His goodness. Nothing shall be impossible for me. I run through troops. I leap over walls. I’m unstoppable. I have angelic assistance, Goodness and Mercy. Every morning I dispatch them saying, “Goodness and Mercy go forth. Render the necessary assistance to bring to pass my _____________ in Jesus’ name, for I believe that I receive it.” At anytime, Goodness and Mercy are ready to take me up in their hands. I won’t dash my feet against a stone. I won’t stumble. I won’t fall. Those who set themselves as enemies and foes against me, they shall stumble, and they shall fall, but I lie down in places of plenty, free from fear and the dread of evil, in Jesus’ name…Amen.
(Psalm 65:11; St. Matthew 17:20; Psalm 18:29, 23:6, 91:12, 27:3)
Saturday – Kingdom Wisdom – Kingdom Word
I’m in God’s Kingdom on the earth, and the Kingdom of God is in me. God’s Kingdom rules over all. I pay attention to the wisdom and the words of the Kingdom. I incline my ear and take them to heart. By them I have length of days, I have long life, and I have happiness. I have permanent riches, honor, and righteousness added unto me. Because I take heed to Kingdom Wisdom and Kingdom Word, I have counsel. I have inner strength, and I have knowledge of witty inventions. The wisdom of God is formed in me through the Word of God. I have the mind of Christ; therefore, I always know what to do. I’m not panic stricken. I’m not stress driven. I know what to do! (Proverbs 2:1, 3:2, 13, 18, 8:12, 14, 18; I Corinthians 1:24, 2:16)
(c)2012 New Life Interfaith Ministries, Inc.