Welcome to Member Services. The goal of Member Services is to ensure New Life Interfaith Ministries effectively meets the needs of our membership. Member Services is here to assist you with the completion of the Perfecting System, as well as assist you in your walk of faith during your time of need. We are family, and we realize there are certain situations in life that require special attention. It is our mission to maintain constant communication with our membership to ensure the vitality and health of our ministry. We are here to equip you with information and direction, as well as love you and make sure you get connected and stay connected to the ministry.
We have provided a few online forms for your convenience. These forms allow you to quickly submit your requests and information to our Member Services Department. We will ensure your requests are handled in an efficient and timely manner.
You may complete an online form for:
– Our intercessors will pray with you in your time of need.
– Are you in need of spiritual advisement for marriage or other life altering decisions/situations?
-Are you newly engaged? Complete this form to notify the ministry of your engagement and begin pre-marital counseling.
– Have you experienced a death in the family, or are you considering NLIM for the homegoing services?
– Are you or a fellow member hospitalized and unable to attend services?
– Are you experiencing a hardship, unexpected expenses, or other economic challenges?
– Has your address or contact information changed, let us know by updating your personal information. You may stop by the Information Center at either location and complete a Change of Status Form or you may submit a request online via NLIM ACCESS.
My need or request is not listed, how can NLIM Member Services Assist Me?
If your request cannot be handled by one of our convenient online forms, please feel free to contact the ministry at 205.425.4735, or stop by the Member Services desks at each location. You will be forwarded to the Member Services Department where your request can be discussed in detail. If you contact the ministry after regular business hours, please feel free to leave a message and someone will be in contact with you shortly.
I am a new member and I would like to know more about the Perfecting System.
The Perfecting System is designed to teach you the history, mission, and vision of New Life Interfaith Ministries. It’s a good way for you to learn where we’ve been, where we are, and where we’re going. You may contact us regarding your Perfecting Class Schedule, or visit the Perfecting System page.
I am interested in joining a volunteer ministry, how can I do so?
We have many opportunities for you to assist our efforts in ministry. There are a few requirements that are specific for each department. The requirements are designed to make sure you are serving an area of ministry that would best fit you. The main requirement is that you are a member and have completed your Perfecting Classes. Once you have completed the Perfecting System, you may complete an “Opportunity for Servanthood Form” by logging into the NLIM ACCESS System.
If you do not already have an account for NLIM ACCESS, visit the Information center at either location to complete a Change of Status Form.